Sunday, March 22, 2009

"You Really Smoked 'Em Dad"

In general unless someone has wronged me or is playing on a team opposing Duke I don't like seeing people in pain. That's why it was so hard to the Road Block on tonight's episode of TAR. Seeing Mel schlep those buckets of water in the scorching Indian sun as he grunted and sweat made me so sad. But in true reality TV fashion all was redeemed when he of course was the only one to ACTUALLY READ THE CLUE and then beat everyone!! I'm glad to see that common sense still tops brawn on this show. Also Mel and Mike are quickly climbing up to the top of my favorite teams list. In opposite news...

Dear Jaime and Cara,
Maybe if you weren't so mean to your taxi drivers they wouldn't leave you places. They may not speak English but I'm pretty sure mocking comes across in any language.
Love,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment