Monday, March 23, 2009

DWTS Recap

Those of you looking for more Music Madness....yeah this probably isn't for you but if you're a fan of sequins, top hats and batucadas keep reading.

Denise and Maks - Woeful.  I thought Kim Kardashian was bad but Denise makes her look like Ginger Rogers.  America please put her (and me) out of her misery.

Chuck and Julianne - Good but not great.  Their whole couple act is annoying.

Holly and Dmitry - She literally looked like a Barbie doll out there - immovable joints and all.  Horrible.

Steve-o and Lacey - I really love Steve-o on this show!  You can tell he is trying so hard and is really in pain.  Even though he forgot a big chunk of the dance he gets a pass from me.

LT and Edyta - How are football players always so good on this show?  Agility?  Footwork?

Shawn and Mark - She's really good but still looks like a chipmunk to me.  Not much else to say.

Gilles and Cheryl - OK last week I thought he was overrated but all I can say is wow.  He was damn good.  It also totally throws me off that he's French and not Latino - wtf?  Oh also whoever thought pink and red didn't clash was wrong!

David Allen Grier (because the man can't be called by one name) and Kym - Really liked the Broadway feel to this routine.  Props to Kym on the choreography.

Steve and Karina - Steve does the worm. Nuff said

Melissa and Tony - I love how they keep using creative patches of rhinestones to cover up her tramp stamp tattoo.  It's clear that she's a trained dancer so it's pretty unfair but very nice performance.  Also I don't know why it took me like 6 seasons to realize but Tony is hot...real talk.

Lil Kim and Derek - I had really high expectations for a samba from LK and I must say I was left a little disappointed.  It just seemed like she was overthinking it.

Ty and Chelsie - This guy is really growing on me and Chelsie is awesome.  They should have enough votes to stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment