Thursday, March 5, 2009

Two Cents

Tomorrow is test day and I'm already holed up in the library so this will be quick. I'm not one to gloat but...MY PREDICTIONS WERE 100% RIGHT! I will admit that it wasn't the toughest of calls but hey you gotta find glory anywhere you can. I am really looking forward to tonight's wildcard show. With the exception of Tatiana (who was possibly wearing the LEAST flattering dress of all time) all other 7 people have a legit shot at making it. I really hope the judges don't try to even up the gender ratio in the top 12 - Jasmine, Megan and Jesse are good but the guys are better.

My hopes for getting through - Anoop, Matt and Von but we'll have to see how they perform!

And one last thing, I must point out that Matt made a glaring oversight in his ode to Australian musicians. Globally adored, yet underappreciated in America - the lovely Kylie Minogue! That's like leaving Hanson off a list of music greats from Oklahoma. Don't let it happen again Topel.

No comments:

Post a Comment