Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brevity is the Soul of Wit

A few short thoughts on last night's Gossip Girl

1. Is it just me or is Dan Humphrey exponentially more attractive this season? I don't know if it's because he's bulked up or because he's no longer whining about living in Brooklyn but it's serving him well!

2. Funny they were playing the Good Girls Go Bad song which Leighton Meester sings on in the party scene.

3. I miss Nate's boy bangs

4. Serena sucks. If they think getting her involved with Carter is a storyline that will actually lead anywhere the powers that be are clearly mistaken. I'm caring less and less about her.

5. Lily's presence is severely missed.

6. Dan and Georgina - we've been there and done that before. It was excruciating the first time and I'd rather not live through it again.

8. Chuck and Blair are so adorable they really going to give me a cardiac arrhythmia - this isn't healthy.

Rest in Peace Headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment