Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strange.....ly Intriguing

I recently stumbled across this video on Facebook.



Things that went through my mind while watching this
- How do these kids know Usher?
- Why is this Canadian kid throwing up the A?
- It looks like a Ludacris video except everyone is white and small
- I think I went to college with a kid named Justin Bieber
- Watch out Jesse McCartney
- Is this the white man's non-threatening R&B answer to post-"Domestic Disturbia" Chris Brown?

...I'm confused

3 comments:

  1. He probably had a small role on DeGrassi and now look where he is...it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude - when i tell you i spent about 3 hours you-tubing this kid, i'm not lying. he was on our local radio station and they said he's like the number 1 you tubed person. he's just straight up singing usher, chris brown, etc. check it out - i couldnt' stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, why's a small emo child (note the hoodie) talking about his "shawty"? Especially since he might be five feet tall?
    I'm so... heck idk.

    ReplyDelete